Who IS PERMA-fINISH, INC.
Perma-Finish, Inc., are applicators of high performance powder coatings in high volume and specializing in large production runs for manufacturers of consumer products, automotive, architectural, clean rooms, construction, residential, commercial, electronic cabinetry.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Perma-Finish, Inc. was launched and established in 1985 by Jerry Greitzer (Right), Angel Castellano (Left/Current President of PFI), and Rick Quiroz (Middle). These three men started the business with the background knowledge from being former anodizers. With 45 plus years of metal finishing under their belts they have seen and conquered whatever has been thrown their way.
- Horizontal conveyor system
- Can coat aluminum and steel tubing up to 30 feet in length
- High Volume/ capacity up to 20,000 lbs of aluminum per shift
- 7’T X 3’W X 30’L
- Multiple load bar transfer system
- Handles parts up to 26 feet in length and 8 feet tall
- Custom color application booth
- Handles up to 1000 lbs per load bar
- 8’T X 6’W X 26′ L
Capable of sandblasting steel material up to 26 feet long leaving a clean surface. Making the material paint ready by blasting away all debris and rust and giving a clean surface for powder to adhere to.